Improve Server Performance and Utilization.
Virtualization is commonly referred to a business that has multiple physical servers on-site. By using a technology of generating a Virtual version of those servers, they can all be housed on a single physical machine (server). This single physical machine is referred to as the Host of the Virtual machines (servers).
Benefits of Virtualization:
- Saves space, lowers electricity costs, lower cooling and maintenance costs
- Rapid deployment of servers needed in your environment
- Increase operating effectiveness
- Consolidate the number of machines running
- Fewer devices overall
- More reliable backup and recovery
- Faster response times
Types of virtualization:
- Hardware Virtualization
- Application Virtualization
- Network Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
Virtualization helps you and your team work better, faster, and smarter. Your people can share ideas and expertise, create solutions for specific needs and improve organizational effectiveness of your company by using Virtualization.
Contact us today to talk to one of our Virtualization experts.